News and Announcements
On behalf of the LCYA Bulldogs Organization, we would like to welcome each baseball player and his/her family.
We hope to make each baseball player’s experience with the LCYA Bulldogs a positive one, filled with fun, learning, team building and many new friends.
If we can be of any help throughout the season, don't hesitate to speak with a coach or board member.
Looking forward to a great 2016 season!
Skateaway Roller Rink
6pm - 8:30pm
Baseball, Basketball, Cheerleading, Football and Softball players
that finished their SEASON will be our guest. No Charge for them.
They will receive entrance, skates, and ticket
for a drink and a hot dog or a piece of pizza.
Additional People Staying - $5
Arrive promptly at 8:15 pm, we will not baby sit
The information below is related to BACKGROUND CHECKS/CLEARANCES for:
- Pennsylvania Child Abuse History Clearances (CY113)
- Pennsylvania Criminal Record Checks for Employment (SP4-164)
- Pennsylvania Criminal Record Checks for Volunteers (SP4-164A)
- Federal Bureau of Investigations (FBI) Criminal Background Checks
PENNSYLVANIA CHILD ABUSE HISTORY CLEARANCE INSTRUCTIONS
Effective December 31, 2014
- The Pennsylvania Child Abuse History Clearance application can be submitted online. Once you enter the link below you will be directed to the Child Welfare Portal where you must create an account or log in if you already have an account. Note: you will need an email address to create an account.
- VOLUNTEERS ARE NO LONGER REQUIRED TO SUBMIT A COPY OF THE PROCESSED RESULTS OF THEIR “REQUEST FOR CRIMINAL RECORDS CHECK (SP4-164) FROM THE PENNSYLVANIA STATE POLICE OR A COPY OF THEIR FBI RESULTS WITH THEIR PENNSYLVANIA CHILD ABUSE HISTORY CLEARANCE APPLICATION. IF WE RECEIVE COPIES ATTACHED TO THE PENNSYLVANIA CHILD ABUSE HISTORY CLEARANCE APPLICATION WE WILL NOT RETURN THOSE COPIES TO THE APPLICANT.
Governor Wolf waived the fees for clearances for volunteers and the cost of clearances for employment purposes as of 7/1/2018 are $13.
Child Abuse History Clearance Online: https://www.compass.state.pa.us/CWIS
Creating an account and submitting your clearance application online will give you immediate access to your results or the status of your results if your results cannot be processed immediately.
Paper submissions of the Pennsylvania Child Abuse History Clearance application will still be accepted for anyone who may not have access to the internet. Submit paper applications to:
ChildLine and Abuse Registry
Pennsylvania Department of Human Services
PO Box 8170
Harrisburg, PA 17105-8170
- The instructions for how to complete the Pennsylvania Child Abuse History Clearance application are now included on the last page of the application and can be printed for easy reference when completing the application. Failure to comply with the instructions that are attached to the application will cause considerable delay in processing the results.
- Applicants can now type their information directly onto the application or the information can be hand written onto the application.
- If the information is typed directly onto the application, the information will NOT be able to be saved on a computer unless the computer has a licensed version of the acrobat adobe software. Therefore, please be sure to print the completed application before closing the document so that the information typed on the application is not lost.
- If you have trouble accessing the application you may need to download the latest version of Adobe Reader, which is available free on the internet.
NOTE: ALL information that has been entered directly onto the application will be lost if you close the application prior to printing it (if your computer does not have a licensed version of the Acrobat Adobe software).
Once the application is received in the ChildLine and Abuse Registry’s Verification Unit, the results of the Pennsylvania Child Abuse History Clearance will be mailed to the applicant’s address that was noted on the application within 14 days from the date that the application is received in the ChildLine Verification Unit.
For questions related to the Pennsylvania Child Abuse History Clearance, please contact the ChildLine Verification Unit at 717-783-6211 or toll free at 1-877-371-5422.
PENNSYLVANIA STATE POLICE CRIMINAL RECORD CHECK INSTRUCTIONS
There are two methods of requesting a Criminal Record.
- Online Request
The Pennsylvania State Police have established a web-based computer application called “Pennsylvania Access To Criminal History,” (PATCH).
- Submitting a Request Form
Download the Criminal History Request Form - SP4-164 (Updated 7/2015)
Download the Criminal History Request Form: Volunteer Only- SP4-164A (Updated 7/2015)
If you have questions about the Pennsylvania State Police Request for Criminal Record Checks form for employment (SP4 164) or to volunteer (SP4-164A), please call: (717) 783-9973 or toll free 1-888-783-7972.
FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION (FBI) CRIMINAL BACKGROUND CHECK INSTRUCTIONS
FBI Digital Fingerprinting
The Commonwealth transitioned to a new vendor for digital fingerprinting, IDEMIA. Effective November 28, 2017, you can register with IDEMIA, and be fingerprinted at an IdentoGO site. A service code is required in order to schedule an appointment at an IdentoGO location. Please see below for more details.
EXECUTIVE & BOARD MEMBERS
President – Mike Rhodes (2020)
1st. Vice President – Steven Farr (2019)
2nd. Vice President – Robbie Schappell (2019)
Secretery – Erin Muldrow (2019)
Treasurer – Buddy Farr (2021)
Mike Muldrow (2021)
Harold Snyder (Skip) (2021)
Antoinette Farr (Toni) (2020)
Betty Wydner (2020)
Roger Wydner (2019)